We are excited to announce the 2018-2019 Show: Peter Pan!
Like our FB page for the latest announcements!
Auditions begin may 5th for the 2018-19 season!
2018-19 Audition Requirements:
- Bring Audition Application, $20 Application fee per student and Headshot photo (minimum size - 5x7) with you on your confirmed Audition Date.
- Age requirement: Students ages 8-17 (this must be your age range throughout our season AND during the shows).
- Audition Performance Requirements will include: 1 dramatic and 1 comedic monologue (1 minute each), 2 minute vocal performance, and a 1 minute dance presentation (for those with dance training). Please perform your dance piece in the style of your choice.
- New requirements for younger students: Students ages 8-10 will be required to perform 1 monologue of your choice (1 minute), a 1 minute vocal performance, and a 1 minute dance presentation, if the performer has dance experience.
- Two weeks prior to each Audition Date, students may request an Audition Reservation. That email address will be posted under the Audition Date (under the Calendar Tab) in a timely manner. There will be a limited number of students allowed per Audition Day. Audition times will NOT be designated as auditionees will be called on a "first come, first served" basis only.
- In order to audition, the Audition Application must be complete and signed by both student and parent and is not considered complete without the application fee and photo.
- Click here for the Peter Pan Jr. cast list.
Inspiring future leaders in the arts & beyond