What parents are saying about starz:
- I appreciate the meaningful devotions. Prayer time being offered. Allowing kids to share their hearts and be spiritual leaders. -H.H.
- Students are given the ability to discover their gifts and talents from the Lord, yet understand it’s all for His glory. -R.P.
- Starz has given our daughter an outlet. Normally a shy little girl, she comes alive on stage! Not only does she enjoy being on stage performing, she loves the time spent with an amazing group of teachers and friends. Enrolling our daughter in STARZ is guaranteed investment in a safe, fun environment where we know she will be surrounded by love, great role models, and continually learning valuable life lessons! -K.H.
- Our family has been SO blessed by STARZ! Our daughter has been part of STARZ since its first year, and every year, it just gets better and better! The students receive such godly leadership and mentoring over the five months of preparing for their spring performances! -C.R.
- Being a part of this group from the beginning, we have witnessed incredible growth in the children's skills on stage, as well as growth in its outreach. Each year the audience size has at least doubled, and in 2016 we had a SOLD OUT show! The expert training the cast receives has really turned these children into fantastic actors and actresses. -J.B.
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT STARZ:
- Turning Pointe is where I would spend hours upon hours rehearsing, making memories, and becoming a true family of actors and actresses, who all had phenomenal gifts and loved the Lord. STARZ is my family and always will be. Every inside joke, very laughing moment, and smiling face, will forever be in my heart. Thank you STARZ Theater Company for flipping my world upside down. -G.B.
- STARZ is like a family. We pray for each other, we encourage each other, we are for each other! I have learned how to act, sing and dance, too. -A.B.
- The best part about STARZ is making people happy when they watch our performances. I have made many friends and STARZ is my family away from home. I audition each year because I want new opportunities to grow. -M.H.